“Creating change through strengthening and empowering
Behavioral Health Services
Is your family struggling with…
…difficulties in school?
…bullying, fighting or aggression?
communication or relationships?
YOU are not alone. New Beginnings is here to help.
Our Therapeutic Services work to help create change for families through both office-based and community-based settings.
New Beginnings Family Services provides individual and family therapy to help with:
- Anger and aggression.
- Difficulties paying attention.
And any other issues your family may be struggling with.
New Beginnings Family
Services is a group of highly trained professionals, who understand the
struggles your family may be facing. We are here to provide the guidance and
support your family needs. Here at New Beginnings, we believe every family has
the potential to be strong, loving, and successful.
Our New Beginnings Therapists are:
- Trained to work collaboratively with children, parents, families, and other community partners in the healing process.
- Licensed Therapeutic Professionals and are trained and certified as Certified Clinical Trauma Professionals.
- Skilled at leveraging family values and strengths to address areas of concern.
- Available to provide therapeutic interventions in the office and/or community.
- Available via phone 24/7
Goals of New Beginnings Therapeutic Services
- Improve Family Functioning
- Reduce Family Conflict
- Increase Cooperation With Household and Community Rule
- Reduce Risk Behavior
- Improve Decision Making Skills
- Increase Positive Parenting Strategies
- Connect to Other Community Resources
If you and/or your family
are facing issues that are challenging, or if you are a professional who is
working with a family that could benefit from our services, please contact us
to arrange an initial appointment as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you to create
change in your life and the lives of others, and to help build a stronger
We are currently
accepting new clients and families for immediate
For more information about our therapeutic services, please fill out the fields below and a specialist will be in contact with you as soon as possible. (All fields are required)